If you’ve eaten at Lower recently, you may have seen the fliers that BC has placed on most of the tables explaining why Lower is “exciting.” While we at The Rock appreciate the renovations, we feel that it is still far from perfect. Dining Halls are rarely exciting, even on Greek night. Lower is no exception.
Here are the top 10 reasons to eat somewhere else.
1. Want an entree at dinner? Tough s**t here’s a sandwich, that’ll be 15 bucks.
2. Lemon Squares. Ever seen someone eat one? Me neither…
3. Ice coffee generally implies that the coffee is at least cold, if not iced.
4. Where are the trashcans? Must someone’s job really be to sift through our trash?
5. Noodle bar. Why is it on the list if no one knows what it is? While we’re at it, let’s just lump all the other strange entrees that BC put on its list here. How are
we expected to be excited when these foods are never served?
6. The people who ask for money at the entrance. Go away. Your begging will not convince me to donate to your trip. It’s not that I don’t care, it’s that I don’t like you.
7. Who has the remote to the TV? What a waste of an HDTV that the beggars could’ve used…
8. Once when I was a freshman, late night served breakfast for dinner. Why is this not done every night?
9. Calling it a farmer’s market does not make it a farmer’s market.
10. The grab n go sandwiches. Nothing else needs to be said.